Emotional Healing. Child of an alcoholic. Young adult depression. Inspiration.

I was once told by a wise woman that emotions are a strong force to be reckoned with. They breathe their own life and have their own destructive force. If one does not allow their emotions both happy and sad to escape and feel acknowledged, they will eat away at the life they live in. My journey in life has been a road filled with many peaks of happiness and many valleys of depression. But through it all I have held those words of wisdom with me. I have always found it easy to release my anguish, my depression, my sadness, and my happiness to those around me who love me and to my best friends “pad and paper.”



With this blog I hope to inspire others to write their emotions on paper, let the forgiving page hear all the words of hurt, pain, contentment, joy. With this blog I hope to inspire myself to forgive all that hurts in my life, to let go of old grudges and to grow, from the inside out.



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ignoscency & Insipience

Have you ever had one of those days or weeks where nothing felt right? That was my past week. I didn't feel like me. There was so much running around in my head. My worries and concerns for what was to come and my insecurities for what was happening. I ignored my own words of wisdom and internalized what I felt, cause that's what I know how to do best, and I shut down. I didn't write, I didn't talk, I just sat like a couch potato and did nothing. And that's not okay. I know I have to let out what I'm feeling otherwise I spiral into a place that no one should be. And so I say sorry to you and sorry to myself. For not allowing myself the pleasure releasing everything I was feeling. This is a journey I am traveling on and I hope you can forgive me for when I travel down the wrong road, and have faith in me that I will find my way back. So here I go again, my journey awaits.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember we all have good days and bad days.
    I am so proud of you pretty girl
    Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete